Saturday, April 4, 2009

Soul Pancake


So I stumbled upon this website called soul pancake. It's a very beautiful website co-created by Mr Rainn Wilson or maybe better known to some of you as Mr Dwight Schrute from The Office pictured left. I have been following him on Twitter and he puts up some of the questions and updates from the website. If you have a chance I would go check it out oh and of course follow him on twitter. I will post links on the my blog link section. One of the items to chew on that caught my eye was: list 5 things you would cut your pinky toe off for. Soooo after a bit of deliberation I have my list for you.
1. The choice of any career at whatever salary I choose.
2. The ability to be a gifted musician at whatever instrument I picked up.
3. To be an amazing artist with any medium.
4.To have my brother alive and well again.
5. And of course end world famine and disease.
So there it is my list. I know some of it may seem superficial to you , but if cutting of my pinky toe I would improve myself as a person on the inside I would do it. I am currently taking to long way to get to those first 3 goals by the way. The last two are just up to the fates.
Thanks for reading! Feel free to post yours here or at soul pancake.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link; it looks interesting.

    I'll have to mull my own list over for a while. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete